queen of your own life
My hope is that this piece reminds you of who is supposed to be the boss in your life. YOU are!
€45.00 – €105.00
‘Stay the queen of your own life’ is a digital rework of a mixed media collage with painting and drawing. It is a signed Fine Art Giclée Print on Hahnemuhle Photo Rag Ultra Smooth Paper (305 gr), which answers to the highest demands for artprints concerning colour and light fastness.
The print is available in the following sizes:
A2 (42×59 cm/16,5×23,2)
A3 (30×42 cm/11,8×16,5)
A4 (21×30 cm/8,3×11,8)
Please note that this is the size of the paper and that the actual image is smaller for framing purposes.
If you prefer another size please contact me.
The print is not framed
• every print is ordered seperately at the printer, so it takes a little time to prepare your order
• shipping in The Netherlands will be within 5 working day
• delivery will be via PostNL, track&trace
• delivery in the Netherlands is usually within 7 working days
• international: the delivery times may vary
• the piece of art will be send in a firm cardboard tube, so it should arrive undamaged at your doorstep
Hi, I enjoyed making this piece of art a lot and I hope that you will enjoy it as much as I did!
Please, read my shop policies when you purchase an item from my shop
Returns and exchange details:
• I take good care of the artwork and package it well. So it should arrive undamaged. If however any
damage has occured, please contact me by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will discuss a refund or
• If you’re not happy with your purchase, you can exchange or return it. If this is the case, please contact
me within 14 days after delivery and please send the items back within 30 days after delivery. I will give
you full refund minus the shipping costs after I have received the artwork.
• You can cancel an order within 24 hours of purchase.
By the way:
• It is possible that there are taxes and other costs when recieving products from other countries. These
costs are not included in the price of the artwork or the costs of the shipping.